Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

6 weeks! Am I supposed to be feeling something?

I'm nervous. I know, I know, I should just RELAX...but after 2 miscarriages within six months of each other, relaxing is easier said than done. In all other parts of my life, I am not a stressful person. Work, school, marriage, it all rolls off me like water off a duck. However, with this pregnancy, I'm just a nervous wreck.

Besides the occassional breast tenderness - no pain, just tenderness - I don't have any symptoms. No nausea, no fatigue, no frequent urination. C'mon! Can I please get some symptoms?

I have my first ultrasound on 4/13. With my first pregnancy, the first ultrasound showed a fetal pole, but no heartbeat...had a D and C about 4 weeks later. With my second pregnancy, the first ultrasound showed nothing but a gestational sac...naturally miscarried about 2 weeks later. Please keep your fingers crossed that we see a healthy baby with a heartbeat this time!

2 comments:

  1. My fingers are totally staying crossed for you! Come on April 13th!!!!

    I didn't start getting nausea until after week 6 so that's totally normal. A lot of my friends said they never felt it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, my Nosey hiney wondered over here from christina's blog, just wanted to mention to ya that the morning/all day sickness semi truck ran me over at 7weeks and stuck around till week 14. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete