Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

8 weeks today

I just ate 3 slices of pizza for breakfast. Morning is the only time I can eat and not feel yucky. I haven't puked yet, but my "morning sickness" kicks in around 3pm and I don't feel like eating anything for the rest of the day. I do crave strawberries, though. Good thing they're in season. I've gotten the sweetest strawberries lately from Whole Foods.

"Morning sickness" hasn't been that bad on me. There was only one day when I really thought I was going to hurl (but didn't). The rest of the days, it's just a lump in my throat and slight queasiness at any thought of food.

My next OB appointment is in two weeks. I can't wait to see how much Little Chicken has grown. Please grow, Little Chicken! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. YEA!! I can't believe the little chicken is already 8 weeks along!! Time flies!

    Sounds like the morning sickness isn't that bad but 3 slices of pizza is the PERFECT breakfast.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, time is flying. You must have the same "afternoon sickness" that I have. I always start feeling crappy around 3pm and then I puke around 8pm, like clockwork.

    ReplyDelete