Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

No more high impact aerobics

Because of my history of miscarriage, my doctor advised that I should stick to low impact forms of exercise, like walking and swimming. Since yesterday was such a beautiful day here in California, Ron and I decided to go on a hike. This is what we saw:

Golden Gate Bridge from Land's End, San Francisco

Hiking will definitely be our exercise of choice from now on!

****************

One more day until my first u/s. I'm trying to stay positive that we'll see a heartbeat. Please let this baby be okay.


1 comment:

  1. Linda,

    You are in my thoughts today! I hope everything is wonderful.

    If we had views like that, I definitely would be a hiker - what a great picture! Hiking sounds like a great activity for you and Ron to enjoy together!

    I will be on the look out for news about the u/s!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete