Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How are these numbers?

LMP: 2/21/09

HCG on 3/21/09: 1,266 I never did an OPK, so I don't know what my O date is, but I'm guessing this is about 15 dpo.

Progesterone on 3/21/09: 27.4

I just got these numbers from my doctor's office today. To me, they sound pretty positive! I start my Prometrium suppositories tonight, and I'm still on 1 baby aspirin per day. Please please please let this baby grow and thrive.

3 comments:

  1. I am not sure about the progesterone but I think the HCG numbers look great!

    So are you having any pregnancy symptoms?

    I would love to be pregnancy buddies, but I am not so sure that this is my cycle. Keep your fingers crossed and if it's not this one maybe next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your HCG numbers are great! Are they going to re-do them in 2 days to be sure they're doubling? Your progestrone looks great too! Yea!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that all is going well!! Keep us posted with everything!

    ReplyDelete