Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Damn Spot

Why?
Why did you show up and ruin a perfectly good weekend?
Is it because I had the audacity to walk through the baby aisles at Target yesterday?
You had to remind me not to be so optimistic? All of this can turn to shit in an instant, hope into despair, happiness into fear?
Believe me, I am well aware of that fact. So go away, damn spot. Go away and leave me alone!
**************
My Little Chicken: Please settle in and get comfy. We love you!

4 comments:

  1. GO AWAY!!!! Is it just one spot or have you been spotting? Have you called the doctor?

    Ugh, I wish that you wouldn't have had any problems. Everything can turn in an instant.

    Keep me posted on everything. Put your feet up and try to relax a little!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hope it goes away! Try to just kick up your feet and lay around for a while. When I was spotting it always seemed to go away when I laid down and tried to relax some (easier said than done I know).

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sweety- it is very normal to spot during the first trimester- stick little bean stick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda how are you doing? Did the spotting go away? Been thinking about you...

    Hope all is well.

    Tins

    ReplyDelete