Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stroller Strides!

Samantha and I joined our local Stroller Strides group. There are about six other mom/baby pairs in our group, and they are just so nice and understanding. Samantha doesn't really like her stroller yet and cried through the whole thing. The second day was much better than the first, though, so hopefully she'll get used to being in her nice comfy stroller soon.
The workout was great. I haven't done any kind of exercise since I was 20 weeks pregnant, so I was really feeling the burn!

4 comments:

  1. That's great. We have one of those stroller groups here too but I usually just walk around by myself with Annika.

    I just posted about Annika's 2 month check up and the vaccines. They weren't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on joining Stroller Strides! I do it out here in AZ & LOVE it! I met the majority of my 'mom friends' in class & all of my daughters good friends are from class too! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. charlotte KonopkaJanuary 09, 2010 7:51 AM

    i am glad to see that samantha was able to use her swing..many happy dinners for you and ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte KonopkaJanuary 09, 2010 7:54 AM

    i am also glad to see that samantha is using her stroller...she must still be small for it...can't wait to use it when we come up to take her for a run or walk...

    ReplyDelete