Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Conversation With Samantha

I had a cute conversation with Samantha this morning. I've been trying to catch her cooing on camera, but every time the camera turns on, she stops!

Me: What are you thinking about?
Samantha: Ow
Me: Owls? What do you think about owls?
Samantha: Goo
Me: Owls are good! What colors are owls?
Samantha: Yeh go
Me: Yellow? Yes, owls could be yellow. What else is yellow?
Samantha: Eh?
Me: Eggs are yellow! What a smart baby!

Well, at least I think so.

1 comment:

  1. I was there for that conversation and it is amazing that she has started talking and she's not even 11 weeks old! ;o) I can't wait for the next conversation we have with her and all the ones after that.

    ReplyDelete