Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

One more week

One more week before I can POAS! I don't think this is going to be our month, though. Even with my wishful thinking, I haven't had many symptoms. My boobs are a little sore, but only because I'm pressing on them every few minutes, hoping that they are! With my last two pregnancies, I had a "feeling" and knew that I was pregnant before I got a positive test. I'm just not feeling it this month, so I won't be terribly disappointed if AF shows next week.

On another note, I have 3 midterms next week! I will be studying all weekend. When I made the decision to go back to school for a second bachelor's, then hopefully med school, I also made the decision to get all A's. I NEED to get all A's to be competitive for med school.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the absolutely worst is seeing others who got pregnant around you reach their pregnancy milestones. One of my best friends got pregnant 2 weeks after me so I will watch her go through everything and realize that I would have been right there with her. I would definitely like to be pregnant before she is due, but I have no control over it (oh how I wish I did!) But my biggest fear is that we may get pregnant before my body is ready and I may miscarry.

    I will be thinking of you this week as you prepare to POAS. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete