Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

32 weeks!

Samantha is hiccupping right now! Hee hee. Feeling her move around in utero is the most awesome unique thing I have ever experienced.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. For the second time in a row, my blood pressure was normal! My uterus grew about a centimeter, heartbeat was heard...all in all, another great appointment. I can't believe that we will be meeting Samantha soon! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for hiccups and another good dr appt! I still am amazed at how close you are to meeting Samantha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am needing an update! I just looked at your ticker - 37 weeks!!!!!! YAY! How exciting!

    How are you feeling? How is Samantha doing?

    ReplyDelete