Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fingerpainting!





She loves it. She loves it so much that she almost went through the whole tube of fingerpaint in one sitting. She loves it so much that she'll ask for it everyday. As soon as we walk in the door she'll grab her paints and say, "painting!" I love that she loves it so much. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty. She relishes in the feel and the sight of the fingerpaints (thankfully not the taste!). I just ordered her some more paints and paper. I even got some brushes and sponge stampers. I can't wait to see her get creative with it!

2 comments:

  1. I was able to see the creation of that masterpiece in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to see how creative she is.....love to get a painting to hang on our wall.....love and kisses....grandma and grandpa..

    ReplyDelete