Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Our Spring Break

Oh how I love hanging out with my girl all day!

On Monday, I took my mom to the outlet mall that is about 45 minutes away. We got there at around 11:30 and shopped until 2:00. Samantha slept the whole time in her stroller. She's just like me! I HATE shopping. I only go to the store when I need something - and I'm in and out in a matter of minutes. After she woke up, we decided to get some lunch and I got directions to the local playground on my iPhone.

Going through the tunnel:
At first she was not sure about going across this bridge. After a few tries, she was a pro!
She figured out how to get on and off this frog all by herself!
Aren't these the neatest swings? Samantha thought so.

2 comments:

  1. we love the pics....looks like she had a great time at the park...love grandma and grandpa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. chouchou is so cute with the hood on!

    ReplyDelete