Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

3 weeks old! And some firsts

I can't believe my little baby girl is three weeks old! She seems to change from day to day. Everyone tells me to enjoy every beautiful moment, because they grow up so fast. That is so true.

Here are some of Samantha's firsts:

First Bath at home:

Okay, this is actually her second bath at home. But it was the first bath where I actually got a picture because she wasn't screaming through the whole ordeal. When do babies start enjoying their baths?

First trip to the farmer's market:




Before Samantha was born, we went to the farmer's market twice a week. We've managed to go once since she's been born. She slept through the whole thing in her red Moby Wrap.


First trip to the zoo:

We went to the zoo to celebrate her friend Ana's first birthday. She got to meet some of mommy and daddy's friends for the first time. She stayed awake long enough to poop in her diaper and have a feeding. Otherwise, she slept through the whole thing, this time in her brown Moby Wrap. She loves her Moby!

2 comments:

  1. Annika is starting to like baths a little bit more now so hopefully Samantha will like them more and more each time.

    I'm so jealous that Samantha likes the Moby Wrap! Annika screams like I'm killing her when I try to use mine!

    She's just so cute. I'm glad you guys are able to get out a lot with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pics! She is still just so cute! I hope that we will be able to get out some once Baby J gets here. I have heard great things about the Moby wrap. I guess I need to look into registering for one!

    ReplyDelete