Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Woo Hoo!

Class was cancelled tonight because the professor is sick. Woo Hoo!! Free time! What did I do? I went to Costco to get some groceries because our fridge and cupboards are pathetically bare. The thing I hate about Costco is that I always end up spending way too much. I went in with a list -
salad
sliced apples
rotisserie chicken
Amy's burritos
Cuties clementines
Odwalla Superfood
bread

Came out with all of the above AND
Turkey Jerky
18 packs of gum
5 pounds of gummi bears.
Totally didn't need that, but glad I have it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda - you should definitely put Mardi Gras on your Bucket List!!! Everyone should do it once. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Sorry to see AF arriving! She needs to go so y'all can get back to trying!!!!

    ReplyDelete